- From Jamaica on Flight 828
- To New York on Flight 828
- Ep 1 – Helps Michaela with her Calling
- Ep 2 – Hears Music
- Ep 3 – Secures the House
- Ep 4 – Helps Grace, then Olive
- Ep 5 – Chases Cal who’s Leading him
- Ep 6 – Helps Cal get Well
- Ep 7 – Finds a Job
- When Ben was 15, he stole a boomerang feeling like everything in his life was out of whack, and he just wanted to take the reins of something. Instead of yelling at him or grounding him, his mom (Karen Stone) looked at him and said, “Everybody deserves one free pass” (104.20).
Relationship with his Family
- Surprised by young Olive and Ben coming in their bedroom one morning (102.14).
- makes Olive feel better when after a bike runs over her model plane, he puts it in the water where it floats (104.8)
- Agrees to go on family vacation to help his marriage with Grace (101.21)
From Jamaica on Flight 828
Afternoon — 4/7/13
- Before taking off, has conversation with Michaela about how good the trip was for him and Grace (103.01)
- Flight 828 crew and passengers appear to have loss consciousness or are asleep. Cal is alert and sees a bright light outside the airplane, saying, “It’s all connected.” (105.28)
- Flight 828 disappears from radar (105.1)
To New York on Flight 828
Evening — 11/4/18
- Passengers experience turbulence and are unknowingly transported 5 1/2 years into the future (101.2).
- The passengers are notified that the plane is being diverted to Newburgh (101.2).
- The plane lands at 11:49 local time (101.2).
- While still on the plane, Michaela discovers that she has no phone service (101.2) when she sees that she had received a message from Jared and when trying to text him back to tell him she decided to marry him, couldn’t reach him (102.22)
- After leaving the plane, Robert Vance informs the passengers while they are standing on the tarmac that they have been missing for 5 1/2 years.
All Day — 11/5/18
- Passengers are held for questioning inside one of the airport’s hangers for thirty six hours (101.3).
Afternoon — 11/5/18
- Reunited with wife (Grace) and daughter (Olive) (101.5)
- Ben returns home briefly where he and Grace set up a room for Michaela in the basement (101.6).
Ep 1 – Helps Michaela with her Calling
Morning — 11/7
- Ben and Grace take Cal to Medical Center where Dr. Williams tells them that there is a new treatment protocol for pediatric cases with cancer (101.9)
- Outside the medical center, he tells grace that he needs to find a job. Grace tells him about Olive’s therapy sessions (101.14)
- On the way home, they pass a metalwork facility where Ben hears voices to set the dogs free. This occurs off camera (cf. 101.15).
- After arriving home, Michaela, who is in the backyard on swing set, tells him that she has been hearing voices. Ben does not let on that he has also been hearing voices (101.12).
- In the middle of the night, Ben discovers Michaela at the metalworking facility after he (like Michaela) hears voices while asleep to tell him to go to go back and free the dogs (101.15).
Morning — 11/8
- Nothing to report
- Ben and Grace are given good news. Cal is to begin treatment immediately. They go to hospital for Cal’s first round of cancer treatments (102.4).
- At the hospital, Grace apologizes to Ben for blaming him for taking Cal away from her (101.21).
- After a late dinner, while Ben, Grace, Olive and Cal play Banagrams on the kitchen table, Ben has a vision of the plane and gets dizzy. On television, there is a news update that two girls who had been kidnapped, Hallie and Samantha Pyler, have been rescued, and being treated at the scene (101.23).
- Ben goes to a church where Michaela was asking a priest questions about Romans 8:28 – “God causes all things to work together for good to those…who are called according to His purpose.”
- Later that night they return to the airport with other passengers and witness the plane exploding (101.24).
Ep 2 – Hears Music
Morning — 11/9
- While being detained and questioned with other passengers by NSA, passengers are given vitamin boosters and electrolytes (103.4).
- Ben tells Michaela that he does not want her to be talking to anyone; Saanvi introduces herself to Ben (102.1).
- On the way home Ben picks up a blueberry-scone for Grace who he used to buy every week for Grace. When returns home, he embarrasses Grace when he opens bedroom door while she is dressing (102.1).
- While in the kitchen, he hears music in his head (102.1).
- Ben and Grace take Cal for his second round of cancer treatments at the medical center. Ben introduces Grace to Saanvi whom he met earlier (102.4).
- Ben notices that Grace’s cell phone has been ringing several times, and that she seems preoccupied. When he confronts her about it, she says, “It’s just a work thing. I am catering this office party, and the client’s always checking in.”
- Ben leaves Grace (telling her he will cover tomorrow’s shift) at the hospital, to take a walk and make some job-search calls (102.4).
- While at Times Square, Ben begins to hear music again, and runs into fellow passenger Radd, who asks Ben for help in reconnecting with his 18-year-old son who has been arrested (102.5).
- Ben calls Michaela and asks her to contact someone at Rikers Island so he and Radd can visit Adio (102.7)
- Ben takes Radd to Riker’s island where they talk to Adio (102.7).
- Ben and Radd visit Mr. Valero at the jewelry shop (102.9).
- When Ben returns home, Grace tells him that Cal was accosted on the sidewalk by a zealot woman (102.10)
- While preparing dinner, Ben has a conversation with Michaela (102.13)
- Ben asks Olive if she wants to go out for ice cream after dinner, but she declines (102.14).
- As Ben and Grace prepare for bed, he picks up a framed family portrait and has a flashback when a very much younger Cal and Olive enter their room (102.14).
- Ben notices a mark on Grace’s back from scuba diving (102.14).
Morning — 11/10
- Sitting next to Cal at the hospital, Cal shows Ben a family portrait he had drawn. As Ben looks at the picture, he notices an area where Cal had erased where a shadowy figure appears to be standing behind Grace (102.15).
- Outside the room where Cal is receiving his treatment, Ben receives an update about the police report and Adio’s record from Michaela (102.16).
- Ben and Radd return to Riker Island to talk to Adio (102.17).
- When Ben returns home late that afternoon, Olive asks him to take her for a drive, when Cal, who Grace took shopping again for toys, was still not satisfied—wanting his old toys back (102.18).
- Olive takes Ben to a storage facility where she had been keeping Cal’s old toys (102.18).
- While at the facility, Ben hears music again, and discovers that Blake had stolen the jewelry from his own father, and that it was not Adio (102.18).
- Ben and Michaela debate Magic vs. Technology while Blake is taken to the police car (102.20)
- Late at night, as kids prepare for bed, Ben learns of Kelly’s murder (103.2).
- Ben receives phone call from Saanvi who tells him that Cal’s blood contains a protein marker that wasn’t produced by the cancer nor was it there before the flight (103.4).
- Ben drives Michaela to the crime scene. (103.5)
- At crime scene, Ben and Michaela are introduced to Patrick Taylor, Kelly’s husband (103.6).
Ep 3 – Secures the House
Morning — 11/11
- Grace tells Ben that he has to find a job before taking Cal with her to her catering work (103.7).
- Ben and Michaela discuss Kelly’s calling (103.8)
- They decide to visit Patrick; who introduces them to his housekeeper (103.9).
- Afterwards, Ben goes back home. Michaela spend rest of the day with Jared continuing the investigation.
- Ben notices that the side gate of the backyard is open and finds footprints in the garden (cf. 103.15).
- Ben checks for any bugs that the government my have planted. Under the bed he finds an unopened sealed “Crusader” condom packet (103.13).
- Just as Grace and Cal return home, Cal’s best friend, Kevin, shows up looking for Olive (103.14).
- When Ben tells Grace about the gate and footprints, Cal rats on his sister for sneaking out at night (103.15).
- After dinner, Ben goes to the store to buy wireless router box and a 108p Wired Security System. When he returns he notices that the front door is ajar. He discovers someone rummaging through the closet. He turns out to be a friend of Grace (103.21).
- Ben spends the rest of the evening putting together his resume (103.27)
- Late that night, when Michaela comes home, she tells Ben that she and Saanvi have been trying to reach him. They go to the lab where Saanvi tells them that they all have had something like a near-death experience and that Kelly’s body has been stolen (103.27).
Ep 4 – Helps Grace, then Olive
Morning — 11/12
- While Ben is making breakfast, Grace notices that Ben has been keeping a scrapbook of all the people and events of Flight 828 (104.3).
- Ben visits Saanvi at the hospital where she tells him about having visions of a gray woman, and a patient who yelled out Bethany’s name. He gives her Bethany’s phone number (104.6).
- When Ben returns home, Grace informs him that she has received a letter from the life insurance company which wants her to return Ben’s death benefit (104.8).
- After making a lot of calculations, Ben is able to work things out, but discovers a box of old photos of Grace and Olive with another man, just before Grace comes into the garage bringing him lunch (104.14).
- Olive calls home, and needs a ride home. Ben agrees to pick her up (104.14)
- Michaela calls Ben about her visions of the angel and how it caused her to botch an ATF operation where Jared took the blame, he tells that Saanvi is having similar visions. Although Michaela wants to come clean, Ben says no, and that means even telling Jared (104.15).
- When Ben arrives at Bluemercury cosmetic store, he is told that Olive was caught shoplifting. He also meets Danny for the first time (104.17).
- On the drive home, Ben has a flashback of when Olive was ten years old (104.18).
- Ben tells Olive about how he was caught with steeling a boomerang and Grandma Stone gave him a free pass. Ben tells Olive he will not tell Grace (104.20).
- Grace confronts Ben about why he did not tell her (having learned what happened from Danny) (104.23).
- When Michaela had not arrived home at the expected time, Ben texts her asking where she was (104.24).
- Ben goes to the boiler room where Michaela is hiding Thomas, and on the way home they have a conversation about whether the callings or a blessing or a curse (104.25).
Ep 5 – Chases Cal who’s Leading him
Morning — 11/13
- Early in the morning, Michaela and Ben return to the boiler to check on Thomas. Ben tells her that he does not want to get involved, that helping a fugitive is not worth going to prison for (105.3).
- Mid morning, Ben returns home. He hears a voice. Grace is preparing for work, and rather than have Cal spend the day with her again, Ben agrees to hang out with him (105.6).
- At Coney Island, Ben and Cal take basketball shots, play whack-a-mole, and eat pizza before deciding to take the subway home (105.10).
- Ben hears a voice again when Cal decides to leave the subway goading Ben to chase after him (105.14).
- Cal eventually leads Ben to Thomas and knows his name even though they never met. Ben questions how Cal could have known (105.16).
- Ben changes his mind, and realizes that he must help Thomas. He gives him money just before he leaves with Georgia (105.23).
- Ben shows Michaela the bulletin board he made in the basement about everything he knows about Flight 828 (105.27).
Ep 6 – Helps Cal get Well
Morning — 11/14
- Ben and Grace wake up in the middle of the night when Cal, who is burning up with a fever, starts to scream. They take him to the hospital (106.1).
- While Ben is speaking to Saanvi, Cal begins shouting Pomogni Mi! Pmogni Mi! before opening eyes, and looking directly at Ben crying, “Help!” (106.4)
- Out in the waiting room Ben shows Michaela and Saanvi a seating chart of the Montego Air Fligh 828 manifest, and Saanvi identifies the man who spoke the same language Cal was using (106.5)
- Ben finally tells Grace that he and the other passengers have been hearing voices and seeing things no body else hears or sees. Grace thinks he is going down another rabbit hole like the last time Cal got sick (106.7).
- Ben begins to speculate the whereabouts of 11 missing passengers who no one can find, and connect them with a fifth bus that left the airport which nobody knew existed (106.9).
- Ben is with Cal when he has another episode, and uses his iPad to identify that Cal is indeed speaking Bulgarian. This time he is saying, “Hurry” (106.10).
- Ben looks at a map and circles different areas where the fifth bus may have taken the passengers, and sends it to Michaela to check out (106.11).
- Ben tells Dr. Williams that he does not think what is happening to Cal is medical, and he does not want to do anything (i.e. give him antibiotics) that will be a risk to his cancer treatment (106.15).
- Grace tells Ben that he is sounding crazy, talking about how passengers were sent to a farm upstate, and Cal is somehow channeling what they’re going through up there (106.17).
- Ben confronts Director Vance about the missing passengers and everything he know (106.18).
- Ben is relieved that Ben’s fever finally has broken. It’s been a long day. He and Grace falls asleep in Cal’s hospital bed (106.23).
Ep 7 – Finds a Job
Morning — 11/15
- Just before Cal is discharged from the hospital, Ben discovers while using satellite imagery, that the barn where the eleven passengers were taken had been torn down (107.2).
- Ben decides to follow the money and spends the rest of the day applying and interviewing for a junior revenue accountant at JP Williamson, the accounting firm of Unified Dynamic Systems (107.3).
Morning — 11/16
- Family dynamics come into play, as Ben readies himself for his first day on the job. After Grace affirms him for getting a job, she discloses that Olive is going rock climbing with Danny. Ben doesn’t have a lot of time to process it, though. He doesn’t want to be late for work (107.4).
- Michaela suggests that Ben be inconspicuous to avoid suspicion, but his supervisor, and the other employees, already know all about him. His supervisor greets him as a passenger of Flight 828. A small plastic alien sits atop his cubicle (107.5).
- When Ben realizes he has limited access to the company’s server, he uses his supervisors ID card to find out that Fiona Clarke is working for UDS. He then learns a whole lot more information about her, thinking she may be responsible for what happened on the plane (107.7).
- Ben meets Saanvi for lunch. Saanvi tells him that Fiona Clarke started her career in neural psychology, ended up being blackballed in her field for her fringe beliefs, so she shifted to spiritual circles and blew up. Huge online presence, books, lectures. She then tells him about a lecture she is happening that night titled, “The Mirror Factor” (107.7)
- In the evening, Ben and Saanvi attend “The Mirror Factor” lecture of Dr. Fiona Clarke. Just before the lecture begins he gets the okay from Grace to go the poker game later, but Olive has not responded to any of his texts about how rock climbing went (107.12, 107.15).
- After the lecture, Ben and Saanvi confront Dr. Fiona who is unaware about any missing passengers, but tells them about the Singularity Project (107.16).
- Ben plays Poker with several employees at JP Williamson (107.17).
Morning — 11/17
- Ben is able to gain access to coworkers computer and download a raw data dump onto a thumbnail drive, only to have Vance take it away from him (107.21).
- Ben talks to Danny who drops Olive off after they were rock climbing (107.23).