NOTE: Chatroom is in beta. At this time, it is only open to “test groups” who have received or requested the password.
By following these rules, this chat room will be a pleasant and safe place for all chatters. The primary focus of this chat is content related to the Manifest NBC TV show which airs on Monday nights at 10pm (ET). Keeping that in mind, these are the rules:
- Do not talk about any other topic other than those related to the Manifest NBC TV show which airs on Monday nights at 10 pm (ET).
- Do not swear or use profanity. Keep the conversation at a family friendly level,.
- Do not speak offensively about any person or group based on age, race, religion, gender, or orientation. Do not talk politics or proselytize.
- Do not comment about the physical appearance (even positive comments) of any of the characters.
- Do not harass other chatters. You can respectfully disagree, but don’t be rude. Show respect at all times.
- Do not participate or encourage illegal activity (e.g. offering or discussing where to get warez, pirated episodes, etc.) under any circumstances.
- Do not make your text stand out by using ALL CAPS, emoji’s, or creative use of keyboard symbols, or repeat yourself over and over to try to get noticed.
- Do not spam. Telling others about a website, blog, youtube, etc. is permitted, but only one a limited basis, and it must be related to the show. It is the sole discretion of the moderators to delete them.
- Do not impersonate other users in the chat room.
- Do not use as your nickname any character/actor’s name, or any other name related to the show (e.g. writer, director, etc), or any celebrity, or reviewer, youtube channel name, etc. as it can create confusion. Such nicknames must be certified, and officially registered, or their users will be banned.
Strong suggestions while chatting
When participating in chat, please keep in mind the following important items:
- During the beta phase, the chat room may not have a lot of people in it, or even none at all. Do not let this discourage you. Keep coming back. We hope to schedule specific times.
- During a live TV broadcast show, topics not relevant to the episode of the show should not be brought up.
- If you intend to ask a specific question and the room is busy, watch the flow of the chat for a bit to see what other chatters are saying.