- From Jamaica on Flight 828
- To New York on Flight 828
- Ep 1 – Hears Voices
- Ep 2 – Helps Ben with his Calling
- Ep 3 – Investigates a Murder
- Ep 4 – Helps Saanvi with her Calling
- Ep 5 – Visits Lourdes and her Dad
- Ep 6 – Helps Cal get Well
- Ep 7 – Hears a Heartbeat
- During the Summer Carnival at St. Agnes, Evie trips over Mrs. O’Connell’s poodle and falls over (105.8).
- Bobby Tufford writes “slut” on Evie’s locker when she wears heals to school. When Mrs. Springs asks Evie who wrote it, she doesn’t rat Bobby out, but waits until after school, calls him a bitch-monkey, and beats him him (107.13)
Evie’s death (October 2012)
- Night out partying w/ Evie (103.23)
- Car crash w/ Evie (103.5) — unknown to Michaela Evie was a organ donor, and her heart saved the life of a young boy, Carlos (107.24).
- Evie’s wake (i.e. Evie’s parents Glen and Beverley) (103.10)
- Michaela is put on desk assignment and there is a thorough investigation into the crash. Although she is found of no wrongdoing, she remains on desk duty.
From Jamaica on Flight 828
Afternoon — 4/7/13
- Undecided about accepting Jared’s engagement (101.1)
- Accepts a voucher to take a different flight (101.1)
- While on plane, before taking off, has conversation with Ben about how good the trip was for him and Grace (103.01)
- Flight 828 crew and passengers appear to have loss consciousness or are asleep. Cal is alert and sees a bright light outside the airplane, saying, “It’s all connected.” (105.28)
- Flight 828 disappears from radar (105.1)
To New York on Flight 828
Evening — 11/4/18
- Passengers experience turbulence and are unknowingly transported 5 1/2 years into the future (101.2).
- The passengers are notified that the plane is being diverted to Newburgh (101.2).
- The plane lands at 11:49 local time (101.2).
- While still on the plane, Michaela discovers that she has no phone service (101.2) when she sees that she had received a message from Jared and when trying to text him back to tell him she decided to marry him, couldn’t reach him (102.22)
- After leaving the plane, Robert Vance informs the passengers while they are standing on the tarmac that they have been missing for 5 1/2 years.
All Day — 11/5/18
- Passengers are held for questioning inside one of the airport’s hangers for thirty six hours (101.3).
Afternoon — 11/5/18
- Reunited with family at noon: father (Steve) informs her thatmom (Karen) died (101.5)
- Invited to move in with Ben and Grace who set up a room for Michaela in the basement; tries to call Jared but unable to reach him; hears her mother’s last words in her head (101.6).
Ep 1 – Hears Voices
Morning — 11/7
- visits 129th police precinct, and sees Jared for first time after her return, and learns that he has married Lourdes (101.8)
- while shopping at Walmart for clothes, sees Jared on the TV’s being interviewed about a case he is working on involving two kidnapped girls (101.10)
- on the ride home on a bus, hears a voice, say “Slower! Slower! Slower!”, yells out to the bus driver, who barely stops bus before hitting a boy (101.11)
- tells Ben about the voices (101.12)
- while jogging, she passes a pair of locked up dogs and hears a voice in her head to set them free (101.5)
- that night while sleeping, she wakes up and hears the voice again; rides bike to metalwork facility where she meets up with Ben and learns that he, too, had heard the voice; they set the dogs free (101.15)
Morning — 11/8
- After they find the dogs, Jared takes Michaela back to return them, while at metalworking facility discovers the two girls locked up in a room (101.19)
- congratulated by Captain Riojas who talks about getting her job back; thanks Jared but won’t reveal how she was able to solve the case (101.20)
- sits in a pew of a church reading from Romans 8:28 and speaks with a priest about whether or not she has been called for a higher purpose (101.24)
- interrupted by Ben before going back to airport where they meet up with other 828ers and witness the plane blow up (101.24)
Ep 2 – Helps Ben with his Calling
Morning — 11/9
- Detained and questioned with other passengers by NSA, she is able to convince Director Vance to release everyone (102.1).
- After taking the train to the police precinct, Michaela unexpectedly encounters Lourdes but keeps it short; she asks Captain Riojas for her old job back who tells her she must first speak with the precinct’s psychiatrist (102.3).
- She visits Dr. Bortel, the psychiatrist, who wants to help her process the magnitude of changes in her life (102.6).
- Afterwards, she receives a phone call from Ben who asks her to contact someone at Rikers Island so he and Radd can talk to Adio (102.7)
- She returns home and has conversation with Ben who is preparing dinner (102.13)
- At home, Michaela goes through five years of Facebook posts that reveal Lourdes posted every year on Michaela’s birthday. (103.18)
Morning — 11/10
- discusses her emotions with a counselor and gets her job back / promoted to detective
- Ben and Michaela debate Magic vs. Technology while Blake is taken to the police car (102.20)
- thanks Lourdes for her posts online; tells Lourdes that she was debating to give Jared his ring back, even though a flashback reveals that she tried to send text message to say “yes” (102.22)
- Michaela and Ben learn of Kelly’s murder from a television breaking news report. (103.2)
- Ben drives Michaela to the crime scene. (103.5)
- At crime scene, Ben and Michaela are introduced to Patrick Kelly (103.6)
Ep 3 – Investigates a Murder
Morning — 11/11
- Michaela discusses with Ben Kelly’s calling (103.8)
- Visit’s Patrick in his kitchen; introduced to his housekeeper (103.9)
- After having a flashback of Evie’s parents after her death, Michaela decides to visit Beverly and Glen at home; discovers that Beverly has dementia (103.12)
- At the police precinct, Jared tells her that Kelly and her husband owned and operated a mall (103.12)
- Michaela and Jared make a visit to the mall; talk to Tami (103.16). Police take statements from other tenants of mall, and arrest Patrick Taylor blackmail, extortion and harassment. (cf. 103.19)
- After Patrick was interrogated at police precinct, Jared tells Michaela that Patrick’s alibi is air tight, that he did not kill Kelly; that the man whom they arrested on the night of the murder remains their prime suspect (103.18)
- Michaela visits Isaiah in jail looking for answers. He tells her that he heard the sound of a gun, and went to her. She died in his arms. (103.22)
- Michaela returns to Glen and Beverly’s house, and is told that Beverly is missing; Michaela finds her on the street, and discovers that the housekeeper wearing Kelly’s necklace (103.23)
- Kelly’s housekeeper is interrogated (103.24)
- Although tired after a long day, Michaela receives an urgent call from Saanvi for her and Ben to meet her in the lab. Michaela, who is unable to reach Ben, find him at home, and they go to the lab where Saanvi tells them that they all have had something like a near-death experience and that Kelly’s body has been stolen (103.27).
Ep 4 – Helps Saanvi with her Calling
Morning — 11/12
- At the precinct, the captain informs Michaela that she will be paired with Jared doing a joint operation with ATF (104.4).
- Sits in car with Jared talking about old times at Italian restaurant (104.7).
- A gray woman with wings (i.e. angel) appears to Michaela, and says, “Save Him!” Michaela tells Jared they must go in immediately, that ATF needs help, only to blow the agent’s cover, and botch the operation (104.10).
- As Jared takes the fall for Michaela, she talks to Ben on phone, who tells her to call Saanvi [who has also been seeing visions of a gray woman] in order to make sense out of what is happening (104.15).
- Michaela sees Jared who tells her about his suspension (104.19).
- Drives to hospital to talk to Saanvi and finds her on the sidewalk with Bethany looking for Thomas, all the while, being chased by Director Vance (104.21).
- In the car, Bethany connects the visions of the angel that Michaela has been seeing with Saanvi’s visions of the gray woman, and tells Michaela to go to the Angel of Waters statue in Central Park (104.22).
- Michaela finds Thomas at Bethesda Fountain in front of Angel of Waters and takes him to the boiler room inside a building Kelly owned.
- After Ben texts her wondering where she is, he picks her up, and on the way home they have a conversation about whether the callings or a blessing or a curse (104.25).
- We see Michaela alone standing before the the Angel of Waters looking up and saying, “What do You Want?” (104.26).
Ep 5 – Visits Lourdes and her Dad
Morning — 11/13
- Michaela and Ben return to the boiler to check on Thomas. Ben tells her that he does not want to get involved, that helping a fugitive is not worth going to prison for (105.3).
- Michaela who has the day off, stops into the police precinct to see how Jared is doing (105.5).
- Michaela visits Lourdes. When she enters the house she notices photos of the Three Amigas and one with Lourdes and Jared. She asks Lourdes for her help (telling her how Jared is risking his whole career by accepting the blame for the ATF bust (105.11).
- Michaela visits her father, Steve, telling him that she still loves Jared and wants to be with him. Her father tells her she should fight to get him back (105.17)
- Michaela finds Jared, who is seated at a bar who is giving her the cold shoulder. Unknown to her, Jared had just been pressured by Director Vance to narc on her (105.22).
- Michaela returns home and looks at photos of the Three Amigas and one with her and Jared in it (105.26).
- Before retiring for the day, she finds Ben in the basement who tells her about his day with Cal, and how although he tried to break away, Cal brought him back (105.27).
Ep 6 – Helps Cal get Well
Morning — 11/14
- Wakes up in middle of night when Cal, when Cal screams. He is burning up with a fever. Ben and Grace take him to the hospital (106.1).
- Michaela calls Jared at the precinct and ask him to tell the captain that she needs to take a personal day because Cal is sick (106.3).
- Ben shows Michaela and Saanvi a seating chart of the Montego Air Flight 828 manifest, and Saanvi identifies the man who spoke the same language Cal was using (106.5)
- Michaela visits the woman who helped the Bulgarian man on the plane (106.6).
- Jared does not want any part of whatever Michaela is doing (106.8).
- Michaela looks up the logs for passenger buses, but there is no record of a fifth bus (106.9).
- After Ben looks at a map and circles different areas where the fifth bus may have taken the passengers, and sends it to Michaela to check out (106.11).
- She is able to get Jared to help her after she tells him about the missing passengers (106.12).
- When Michaela and Jared discover a large barn which is heavily secured, they are escorted off the premises, but not before she’s able to snap a few photos (106.14).
- Michaela tells Jared about the voices and visions she has been having (106.16).
- Michaela learns that the farm was purchased by a subsidiary of a holding company whose only shareholder is Unified Dynamic Systems (106.19).
Ep 7 – Hears a Heartbeat
Morning — 11/15
- Just before Cal is discharged from the hospital, Ben tells her that satellite imagery shows that the barn where the eleven passengers were taken had been torn down (107.2).
- Ben tells Michaela that he is going to follow the money and that he will be applying and interviewing for a junior revenue accountant at JP Williamson, the accounting firm of Unified Dynamic Systems (107.3).
Morning — 11/16
- Michaela warns Ben to be careful as he sets out for his first day on the job (107.4).
- Michaela visits Beverly who want to know where Evie is (107.6).
- Michaela hears a heart beating while trying to save Enrique who was just shot at his barber shop (107.10).
- Michaela is confused as to why Carlos, Enrique’s nephew, would not ID the suspect during a police line up (107.11).
- While having dinner with Lourdes and Jared, they are reminiscing of the past, when a classmate’s name come up who sought revenge before justice; Michaela hears a heart beating and leaves (107.13).
- Michaela goes to Carlos’ house and confronts him about hiding the gun so he can shoot the shooter with his own gun (107.14).
Morning — 11/17
- While talking to Jared at the precinct, Carlos comes clean, bringing in the gun, but the shooter had already been released and could not be ID’d (107.19).
- While driving with Jared, Michaela hears a heart beating and uses it to find the shooter just as he is about to rob an elderly man of cash (107.22).
- Michaela tells Carlos at the barber shop about capturing the shooter, when she notices a photo of Evie. Carlos tells Michaela that Evie was the heart donor who saved his life. Michaela hear the heart again beating (107.24).