Stay tuned for Montego Nights’ exclusive interview with Jeff Rake, the creative genius himself. Interview to be released following the season finale.
Season One Podcasts
- Episode 16, Ding Dong Griffin's Dead Feb 23, 2019It's the SEASON FINALE! Listen in to the last podcast of season one as there are more questions than answers given. Brandi and Terence give their last first impressions and look ahead to a hopeful season two!
- Montego Nights: The Jeff Rake Interview Feb 19, 2019Season 1 has come to an end! Before you listen to Brandi and Terence recap the exciting season finale, listen to our special interview with show creator and executive producer Jeff Rake!
- Episode 15, The Wolf and the Wardrobe Feb 14, 2019Brandi and Terence are joined by Trisha Williams, one of the costumers for Manifest! Listen in as we discuss episode 15, the ramp up to the season finale, and why we love Griffin as a villain!
- Episode 14, The Jansen Files Feb 8, 2019Brandon Schraml is here! Agent Jansen drops in on the podcast and tells us about his dealings with the Major as we recap Episode 14.
- Episode 13, Peacocks and Pork Rinds Feb 1, 2019
- Episode 12, Autumn in Winter Jan 28, 2019
- Episode 11, Back to the Future Jan 18, 2019Brandi and Terence are back talking about Captain Daly, the big flash in the sky, and the merits of retiring to Massapequa!
- Episode 10, Leggo My Eggo Jan 10, 2019We're back from hiatus! Brandi and Terence ring in 2019 starting with the back half of Manifest, and we throw some side-eye at Jeff Rake for putting in a podcast on the show without us 😛
- Episode 8+9: Headaches and Crayons Dec 21, 2018Brandi and Terence are back from hiatus...just to go on hiatus again! Catching up on the midseason finale, and best wishes for 2019!
- Episode 7, Creative Accounting Nov 16, 2018Brandi, Terence, and special guest Tricia talk SNAFU! We also talk about how jobs aren't really jobs, and how Terence was right to root for Director Vance!
- Episode 6, Farmhouse Fever Nov 9, 2018
- Episode 5, I'm 12, I'm Not An Idiot Oct 30, 2018
- Episode 4, My Two Dads Oct 18, 2018Brandi and Terence talk about episode 4 of Manifest! Grey ladies, having two dads, and of course, how to hide photos and shoplift (looking at you Olive Stone)
- Episode 3, A Beautiful Mind Oct 10, 2018Brandi and Terence discuss episode three of Manifest, where we talk about brains, car accidents, and the fact that snitches get stitches.
- Episode 2, Christmas in July Oct 4, 2018Brandi and Terence sit down to talk about "Re-entry", shadow men, and the family Stone! Catch Beau and Terence hanging out at New York Comic-Con this weekend!
- Episode 1, Baby Why Don't We Go.... Sep 25, 2018Pilot! Montego 828 passengers talk about the first episode and what they want to see happen in the future!