- From Jamaica on Flight 828
- To New York on Flight 828
- Ep 1 – Helps Cal after Returning to Work
- Ep 2 – Connects with Ben
- Ep 3 – Develops a Theory
- Ep 4 – Sees a Gray Woman and Footprints
- Ep 5 – Works at Hospital
- Ep 6 – Helps Cal get Well
- Ep 7 – Helps Ben find Information
- Nothing revealed so far.
- For six weeks prior to going to Jamaica, Saanvi has been compiling data for a research project (101.2) on cell-regeneration for pediatric cancer patients (101.13).
From Jamaica on Flight 828
Evening — 4/7/13
- Flight 828 crew and passengers appear to have loss consciousness or are asleep. Cal is alert and sees a bright light outside the airplane, saying, “It’s all connected.” (105.28)
- Flight 828 disappears from radar (105.1)
To New York on Flight 828
Evening — 11/4/18
- Passengers experience turbulence and are unknowingly transported 5 1/2 years into the future (101.2).
- Saanvi’s laptop fall to the floor and the screen cracks.
- The passengers are notified that the plane is being diverted to Newburgh.
- A man approaches her in the aisle asking her in Bulgarian for help in filling out his customs and immigration forms. She tells him, “Sorry, I only speak English (106.1).
- The plane lands at 11:49 local time (101.2).
- Robert Vance informs the passengers while they are standing on the tarmac that they have been missing for 5 1/2 years.
All Day — 11/5/18
- Passengers are held for questioning inside one of the airport’s hangers for thirty six hours (101.3). Saanvi tells Director Vance that what happened “makes no sense” (101.4).
Afternoon — 11/5/18
- Reunited with mother and father at noon, who bring her home.
Ep 1 – Helps Cal after Returning to Work
Morning — 11/7
- Dr. Williams notifies Dr. Miller of Ben and Grace’s request that Cal undergo special treatment at the clinic (101.9).
- Saanvi’s mom and dad bring her to the medical center’s research clinic, where there is a surprise “Welcome Back” celebration in her honor. Her boss tells her that he had received her data five years ago, and that her cell-regeneration model is no longer just theoretical. It has been a complete success. Over the last 30 months, hundreds of young lives have been saved (101.13).
Morning — 11/8
- During a “new applicant review” session, Saanvi watches while doctors and researches discuss Cal’s application. Although Saanvi should be at the table, one might speculate that she is still acclimating herself1 to all that has taken place (101.15).
- Saanvi interrupts when she hears Dr. Cardos0 state that Cal’s “diagnosis date is outside the study parameters. He has lived with disease for more than six years.” The team still denies Cal’s application because they “can’t risk breaking protocol”(101.18).
- After the meeting, Saanvi visits Dr. Cardos0 in his office and says that she is entitled to a voice here, that his study is based on her research, and that she cares less about money, and wants to give Cal a chance to live (101.18).
- Ben and Grace are told to bring Cal immediately to the hospital to being treatments.
- While Cal is receiving his first round of cancer treatments, Saanvi watches Cal from a distance. He smiles at her. She then leaves (102.4).
- Saanvi goes back to airport where she meets up with other 828ers and witness the plane blow up (101.24)
Ep 2 – Connects with Ben
Morning — 11/9
- While being detained and questioned by NSA, passengers are given vitamin boosters and electrolytes (103.4).
- Saanvi introduces herself to Ben and tells him that Cal’s new treatment came from the work she was doing before the plane disappeared (102.1).
- When Ben and Grace take Cal for his second round of cancer treatments at the medical center, Ben introduces Grace to Saanvi (102.4).
Morning — 11/10
- Saanvi confides in Ben, telling him that ever since she came back to the plane and saw it explode, she has been questioning things, and although she has not heard music like Ben, has had strange feelings (102.15).
- After Cal shows her and Ben his familiar portrait, where there is a mysterious shadow figure, Saanvi leaves with Cal for another round of treatment (102.15).
- Saanvi watches news reports of Kelly Taylor’s murder (cf. 103.4).
- Saanvi calls Ben and tells him that Cal’s blood contains a protein marker that wasn’t produced by the cancer nor was it there before the flight. She’s going to continue to conduct more tests (103.4).
Ep 3 – Develops a Theory
Morning — 11/11
- After running a panel of tests on her own blood, Saanvi discovers that she has the same marker that Cal has (103.13).
- While Ben is searching his house to determine whether any bugs have been planted, he asks Saanvi while on the phone if she hears any clicking noises or statics. Saanvi tells him the results of her blood test (103.13).
- Saanvi is able to fake her way into an MRI test, and runs an MRI on herself (cf. 103.13).
- Saanvi continues to do research. After looking over the results of her MRI, she searches for “Elevated Glutamate Levels +insular +cortex +infarction” which shows up as “Ischemic Stroke” (103.20)
- Needing more data, she wants to take samples from Kelly Taylor’s body. But can find no record of her body being taken to any morgue in the city (103.27).
- Tries calling Ben but gets no answer. Calls Michaela and tells her that she and Ben need to come to laboratory. When they arrive she tells them that her theory as to what may happened is that the passengers were “taken close to death extremely close, and then brought back.”
Ep 4 – Sees a Gray Woman and Footprints
Morning — 11/12
- While Saanvi is looking for Dr. Feldman, the head of the Department of Neurology at the medical center, she sees a creepy gray woman (in the form of a statue) walk past. She then notices footprints on the floor (104.2).
- She shows Dr. Feldman her brains scans from the MRI saying they were of a patient, showing him the unusual blood marker. Dr. Feldman tells her these images are similar to the homeless patient in room 810 who has been diagnosed with schizophrenia (104.5).
- After leaving his office, she again notices footprints on the floor which take her to a patient who grabs on to her yelling, “It was Bethany! Bethany! The flight attendant! Bethany, Bethany!”
- In the cafeteria, she tells Ben about the visions, and what the homeless patient said. Ben gives her Bethany’s contact information (104.6),
- Saanvi visits Bethany who immediately recognized her, “You. Row 8. Laptop girl” (104.11).
- Bethany explains to Saanvi that Thomas is her cousin Leo’s boyfriend and that they needed to flee Jamaica due to the country’s extreme homophobia. They figure out a way to help him (104.11).
- But when Saanvi and Bethany returns to the hospital, they discover Thomas is going to be moved to a state run facility in a few hours. They realize they must act quickly (104.16).
- Saanvi forges some discharge papers and has Bethany pose as Thomas’ mother, but he has left the hospital on his own, being led out of his room by the Gray Woman with wet footprints (104.21).
- While hospital is on lock down, Director Vance shows up, also looking for Thomas. Saanvi and Bethany run out onto the sidewalk where Michaela drives up in her vehicle. They are able to get in just as Director Vance makes his way outside (104.21)
- In the car, Bethany connects the visions of the angel that Michaela has been seeing with Saanvi’s visions of the gray woman, and tells Michaela to go to the Angel of Waters statue in Central Park (104.22).
- Saanvi looks up at the statue of the angel saying, “Oh, my God! She seemed so real. It’s fascinating” (104.22).
- Saanvi, Michaela and Bethany find Thomas at Bethesda Fountain in front of Angel of Waters. Saanvi realizes that they must move him to a secure locations so he can withdraw safely from the massive doses of haldol he received at hospital (104.22).
- They take Thomas to a boiler room inside a building Kelly owned (104.22).
- Saanvi tells Michaela that they need to get his some water with electrolytes, as “he’s coming off a ton of drugs he didn’t need” (104.22).
- Saanvi returns to the hospital to continue looking over her brain scans (104.26).
Ep 5 – Works at Hospital
All Day — 11/13
- Saanvi works long hours at the hospital, and despite everything that is going on, is able to monitor dozens of patients who are receiving treatment for cancer, and seeing great results (cf. 106.4).
Ep 6 – Helps Cal get Well
Morning — 11/14
- After Cal has been taken to the hospital with a fever, Ben opens up to Saanvi about when he first found out about Cal and she reassures him that the odds are better now (106.4).
- They are interrupted when they hear Cal randomly mumbling a phrase. It’s the same phrase she overheard from one of the passengers on Flight 828 (106.4).
- When Ben shows her a seating chart of the Montego Air Flight 828 manifest, Saanvi identifies the man (Marko Valeriev) who spoke the same language Cal was using, and also the woman (Anna Ross) behind her who helped him (106.5)
- When they receive word from Michaela (who visited Anna Ross) that there was a fifth bus that took passengers from the airport hanger to an undisclosed location, but that that bus went missing, Ben tells Saanvi that “Buses don’t just disappear.” Saanvi’s answer? “Why not? Happens to airplanes” (106.11).
- Saanvi uses the printer at the nurses station, to print off maps for Ben who is looking for different areas where the fifth bus may have taken the passengers (106.11).
- Saanvi begins to question about blindly following a calling, “What happens when a calling tells us to do something that we don’t actually want to do…like killing someone or blowing something up. What do we do then?” (106.11).
- When Grace asks Saanvi if Cal should be given antibiotics, she tells her that they don’t want to derail his cancer treatment (106.20).
- When Ben starts to seize, and Grace insists on Cal getting antibiotics, Saanvi tells her that his infection is viral and won’t help him. Grace tells her, “I’m done with you.” Just then Cal comes out of it, and not long after, his fever breaks (106.19).
Ep 7 – Helps Ben find Information
Morning — 11/15
- Saanvi tells Cal before being discharged, that he is “under doctor’s orders to chill out all day” (107.2).
- Ben tells Saanvi that he is going to follow the money and that he will be applying and interviewing for a junior revenue accountant at JP Williamson, the accounting firm of Unified Dynamic Systems (107.3).
Morning — 11/16
- Saanvi receives a phone call from Ben telling her that even though he had limited access to the company’s server, he used his supervisors ID card to find out that Fiona Clarke is working for UDS and may be responsible for what happened on the plane (107.7)
- They meet later for lunch where Saanvi tells Ben that Fiona Clarke started her career in neural psychology, ended up being blackballed in her field for her fringe beliefs, so she shifted to spiritual circles and blew up. Huge online presence, books, lectures (107.7)
- Ben and Saanvi attend “The Mirror Factor” lecture of Dr. Fiona Clarke (107.12, 107.15).
- After the lecture, Ben and Saanvi confront Dr. Fiona who is unaware about any missing passengers, but tells them about the Singularity Project (107.16).
All Day — 11/17
- We don’t know what Saanvi did.
- Evidence that supports this is that she is still dressed in casual clothes. She is wearing the same green jacket as yesterday, but is wearing a maroon instead of a blue blouse.